Thursday 2 April 2015

Waiting for a Baby

Here is a new idea, i'm going to start a blog :-) I like to start new things at the beginning and, as I am 8 days overdue with our first baby this seems like a good beginning to me. 

Here is a picture of the baby at 12 weeks - estimated due date 25th March 2015
















And this is how I feel right now (2nd April 2015).
















I have been on maternity leave since 27th Feb which is 5 weeks. It has been lovely and I have been mostly drinking coffee, attending NCT and midwife appointments, baking and sleeping. 

I saw the midwife yesterday (Roz not Kim) and she did a S&S but with no effect. I have to go to the Mary Ward on Saturday for another check and then the plan is induction on Monday! Bring it on I say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment